Recomendations from Dr. Quie:
- Thinking Differently: An Inspiring Guide for Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities by David Flink
- The Whole-Brain Child by Daniel Siegel M.D. & Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- ADHD 2.0: New Science and Essential Strategies for Thriving with Distraction - from Childhood through Adulthood by Edward Hallowell M.D. and John J. Ratey M.D.
- 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD by Cindy Goldrich
- Get Out of My Life but First Could You Drive Me & Cheryl to the Mall by Anthony E. Wold, Ph.D.
- Super-Parenting for ADD: An Innovative Approach to Raising Your Distracted Child by Edward Hallowell M.D. and Peter S. Jensen, M.D.
- ADHD: Living Without Brakes by Martin L. Kutscher M.D.
- Addressing ADD Naturally by Kathi J. Kemper, M.D., MPH
- No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. & Tina Payne Bryson, PhD
- The Spectrum Girl’s Survival Guide: How to Grow up Awesome and Autistic by Siena Castellon
- Superpowered: Transform Anxiety into Courage, Confidence, and Resilience by Renee Jain and Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier (about how to overcome childhood anxiety)
- ADHD & Me: What I Learned from Lighting Fires at the Dinner Table by Blake Taylor
- Freaks, Geeks & Asperger Syndrome: A User Guide to Adolescence by Luke Jackson
- The Survival Guide for Kids with ADHD by John F. Taylor Ph.D.
Recommendations from Dr. Hansen:
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
- Brave by Svetlana Chmakova
- Life Isn't Binary by Meg-John Barker and Alex Iantaffi
- Kids Beyond Limits by Anat Baniel
- Would You Teach a Fish to Climb a Tree by Maxwell, Douglas, and Heer
- On Your Own: A College Readiness Guide for Teens with ADHD/LD by Quinn M.D. and Maitland PhD
- He's Not Lazy by Adam Price, PhD
- The Chemistry of Joy by Henry Emmons, M.D
- That Crumpled Paper Was Due Last Week by Ana Homayoun
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier